Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 06:59:51 -0700
Well...

Monkey(Shine) is just BESIDE himself!!!!

HE received his POOP PAPERWEIGHT in the mail yesterday from the Petey TPO
Membership Drive contest...

It was all i could do to get it away from him...he said it should be in
the room with HIM..but i had to explain that the other kids would STEAL
it from him...they would be so JEALOUS...so...couldn't mommy PLEASE keep
it out here safe with her...

he RELUCTANTLY allowed me to..but made me promise that every morning
when he gets out for his gravy...that i show it to him so he knows it is
safe...

he asked me to thank Petey TPO for the chance to win this...he feels so
honored!!!

and wanted me to remind everyone that you can still join the Petey TPO
Club...and he thinks he has a plan...but he must talk it over with Petey
first...if Petey agrees...then Petey TPO can announce it at that time...

so..be on the lookout for a surprise offer...:)

Monkey says thank you again...he feels SO special!!!!

love,
kat and monkey

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from Kat the Incorrigible
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

25% of my Mary Kay profits donated to Ferret Shelters!!!!!
My MARY KAY page... http://www.marykay.com/kparsons16
My Mary Kay on hand... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/MK.html