From:
Melissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 17:52:09 GMT
Happy Holidays!!!

Biscuit, my little paralyzed girl (well, now only partially paralyzed)
gets liquid cranberry supplement daily to help her bladder/kidneys and
prevent infection.  If I should discover that my girls like craisins (the
inspiration came to me after reading that wonderful craisin song) would
they be enough to provide her cranberry dosage for the day?  Or would the
number needed take up room in her little tummy that should be filled with
food?

I know you can get stuffed ferrets at Petco, but they're blue and purple.
The pet store I work in has stuffed ferret dog toys, they either squeek or
have an electronic box inside that makes THE most ungodly sound I've ever
heard!  (Think guinea pig a la Exorcist.)

Unless I'm mistaken (and I often am!  ) I think I saw in the intro summary
that there was a fellow FMLer in the Poughkeepsie, NY area.  I would like
to get in touch with as many ferret lovers in my area, to see if starting a
ferret club is possible.  If you live in the area, please contact me.

Thanks,

Melissa
ICQ # 42261410