From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 09:59:46 EST
::Smoke slowly appears in the air.  Through the smoke a rhythmic squeaking
is heard.  The walking with intermittent thuds.  Then a tiny scampering of
many tiny feet is heard.  A woman pulling a wagon behind her appears along
with many a ferret.  A striking man appears..... its Carpet Shark Scott
with Pong on his shoulder and Ping in his arms.  SHH!  The robed one
speaketh!::

Greetings and Salutations all ye ferret heads.  I forgot to show you a
secret I found in my mini radio flyer wagon last time I was here.  It was
so full of depends, I did not see it.  And my is it a goody indeed!!!

::She digs through the wagon, depends flying everywhere.  Scott looks
slightly annoyed.  Then she finds it!::

AHA!  Here it is!  I told you my wagon harbors many a secret!  A site.....
that is has Bob Churches Original Chicken Gravy Recipe on it!  IN addition
there are pages on that site that has an easy fast way to make his recipe,
and get this... a page that shows how you can the stuff!  What is so really
way cool, is the site itself is all animated and funny to look at!!

I have book marked it because I know that I"ll need it someday, and when
I do I want it right on hand whether its printed out from the site, or on
bookmark.

::She stomps her staff once and waits.  She stomps it again confused and
waits.  Nothing.::

Look ye ferret heads!  My hairball is GONE!  Where is my hairball?!  Ugh
did I give it to someone or is it lost?!  OH poo!

OK anyway here.... here is the site:

http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/gravy-bob.html

::Carpet Shark Scott pops a peanut butter Yogi in his mouth and mutters
"Crikey", and leaves with all the ferrets.  The robed one lubes up her
wagon wheels with some laxitone.  She looks back at the top of her staff
and shakes her head.  She turns, and off she goes....into cyberland::

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: