From:
Dan Eliot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 1995 10:45:38 -0700
Hi everyone,
        I've been busy educatin' America's youth, so I have just been a
"lurker" lately...

Yesterday, I happened to flip by the show "Talk Soup" on E! Entertainment
Television.  If you don't know, this show views clips from talk shows
and generally makes fun of them.  It is a pretty interesting study on
American life.  Just as I was watching, they showed a Ferret excerpt from
CBS this Morning.  THANKFULLY, the clip they showed was from the California
legalization side of things.  They showed pro-Ferret types discussing why
Ferrets are harmless, etc.  Also, they did show a few frames of HAPPY
Ferrets running around and a Ferret licking a kid on the nose.  All
and all, pretty positive, though they (Talk Soup) did poke a bit of fun at
Ferrets by having a Ferret face on the screen with a human mouth
superimposed over it saying pro-Ferret things.  Pretty harmless.

Dan
PS:  See you in Santa Barbara Next weekend.  CA Ferret owners unite!

*    Dan Eliot, Biology/Life Science Teacher          *
*    El Dorado High School, Placentia, CA             *
*    Snail Mail:  PO Box 1372, Placentia, CA 92670    *
*    E-Mail:      [log in to unmask]      *