From:
Serena DeCastro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:12:25 -0700
Hello fellow FMLers,

It is with a heavy heart that I write of my beautiful little sable girl
who needs to go to a new forever home. My boyfriend of three years has
recently moved in with me and it has been a contest of wills between
the two of them ever since they met. I have five other ferrets he
gets along with just fine, but I have to keep him and this one girl
separated and I am worried he may do her physical harm if she bites
him again (she has bit him badly four times already).

This little girl is from a private breeder in Ohio and was spayed and
descented at six months - she is now 1-1/2 years old. She is a dark
sable point with a distinct mask - really a beautiful little girl. She
has cataracts and is nearly blind, but I have had several blind ferrets
and have never known it to be a handicap to them. She can be a biter -
I think because of her vision. I would like her to go to a home with
other ferrets, so she will have someone to show her around. She has
always lived with other ferrets and being alone might make her more
nervous and nippy.

I live in Grand Junction, CO. and I am willing to drive to deliver her
to the right home. So if you or anyone you know is willing to take on
a pretty ferret who is a little bit of a project please contact me
directly and let me know.

Thanks,
Serena & the Wrecking Crew