From:
Rebecca Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 15:23:26 +0100
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know "where" Marshall Farm is located?  I
bought one Marshall Farm ferret in Texas and another in New York much later.
I'm assuming they must ship them out in large quantities and I'm wondering
how such a thing is done.  Do they put them in crates and truck them
everywhere?  Are there any regulations concerning how many are kept together
or how many days they can be kept in a truck?  I've heard lots of debates
over whether or not MF ferts are healthy, but none regarding the conditions
under which they are shipped.  I suppose this question applies to other
large breeders as well.  Excuse my ignorance if this is an obvious question,
but you've all been so patient with my previous questions (Three years after
my first ferret and I'm still learning!) Thanks.

     Rebecca