From:
The Reardon's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:07:17 -0600
I bought a 40 pound bag on February First and used the last of it on
4/7/02.  I have 3 ferrets.  We clean out the cage, change litter and
clean the litter boxes every Sunday.  ( I put newspaper in the bottom of
the litter boxes before I put the litter in also).  During the week we
clean the boxes daily.  By the way we use 2 littler boxes.  A large one
and medium size one.  So a 40 bag lasts approximately 2 months.  By the
way we had 3 Ferrets.  So maybe yours will last a little longer.  I say
had 3, cuz we have added a new fert to our family.  He is a rescue.  Drum
roll please.  Presenting............. Archer.  (Thanks, Serena) 2 yr old
sable male.  anddddddd he loves to cuddle.  yessssssssssssssssssssssssss.
He is for my son who has Down Syndrome.  Don't worry I do all the work
and he just gets to love Archer.  That's why I am so glad Archer loves to
cuddle.  My son wants to change Archers name to Elmo.  We will see.

We have had some small battles with the four furbabies.  But nothing out
of the normal.  I keep a real close eye on them when they are out of the
cage which is a good part of the day.  I work from home.

I would also like you to welcome our other new addition.  We welcomed her
into our family about 3 weeks ago.  She is a pet store kit.  She is a
Silver.  She was a present for my daughter (age 15) for her Birthday.  I
think the new baby is sooooooo adorable and full of energy.  I am trying
to get her to be a cuddler (sp*).  But right now, all she is interested
in is playing with her bothers.  lol

rosebud and our fab 4.
Fuzzy age 6 Sable (MF- Healthy).
Skittles age 2 Albino (MF-Healthy).