From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 13:15:06 +0100
I attended The Wirral Guild of Ferreters ferret show yesterday at the
Farmers Arms at Frankby on the Wirral.  The show was held in the pub
garden, it was a really fantastic venue, in great surroundings.

Two of my 'rescued' polecat jills i.e. ferrets with polecat markings, Lulu
and Phoenix were placed 2nd and 3rd in their class.  Button must have been
about 4th because she was recalled for the judge to have another look at
her.  I always think it's really great when the rescued, unwanted ferrets
win at shows I believe that a 3rd place for them is worth umpteen first
places won by one that has been bought as a show ferret.

Phoenix is a really special ferret, she was snatched back from Rainbow
Bridge when she already had her front paws on it!

Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare & National Ferret Welfare Society Newsletter Editor
http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm (Last Update 7 Aug, 1998)
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge: Jill, Deanna Troi, Cameron & Carnath