From:
Gerry Roston <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 1994 18:33:55 -0500
Two things:

First, we received a catalog from a Jeffers company. They sell
vaccines, needles, etc... not your usual run of the mill place.
Anyway, to Dr. Williams: Other than guarding the interests of
other vets, how do you feel about people giving shots to their
pets? In case anyone is interested, the phone number is
(800) JEFFERS. I know nothing about this company.

Second, some one mentioned a homopathic vet - CAUTION! Homopathy
is nothing more than fancy quackery. If you have a sick pet, take
it to a real vet, not some self glorified idiot.

--
Gerry Roston ([log in to unmask])    | Statues of marble or brass will perish; and
Field Robotics Center,          | statues made in imitation of them are not
                                | is eternally and identically the same
The opinions expressed are mine | thought in every case.  Thomas Paine
and do not reflect the official |
position of CMU, FRC, RedZone,  |
or any other organization.      |