Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:24:01 -0500
I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who responded to my problem about
Snowie digging under her litter box.  She had gotten to the point where she
always dumped the box over and made a loud racket in the process.  Well I
took the advice and drilled holes in her litter box and attached it to the
cage with twist-ties.  It is now held securely in place and I never have
to worry about coming home to a turned-over litter box again.  Of course
Snowie thinks I just took away her most favorite toy.  But as someone said,
she should soon forget about the litter box once she learns there no use
trying to get under it anymore.  Wow, I dunno how I'd get by without the
FML!

Sincerely,
Carrie and Snowie :)