From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 19:57:31 -0400
I'M A BIG KID NOW!!!!!!!

Hello Everbodies!

My name be Cody Pyron! I be a big kid now cuz now I can jump over the
blocker thing to da forbidden zone in one jump!! I be a very good
jumper, she even put a round pipe ting on da board sos I can't get
da grip to pull me over, but ha!! Dat din't stop me!! My mama says I
have springz in my legs. I don't see nuthin dere!! She says I be part
kangaroo! What be a kangaroo??? Which part 'o me is da kangaroo part?!
If I din't know my name before, I knows it now cuz ever time I jump da
blocker ting, mama goes, Cody!!! She calls me her little monkey. She
calls me her little fly boy too. She says i'm part flyin squirrel!!!!!
I gots enuf odder animals in me I am a walking zoo!! Mama just keeps
puttin me back in my room and I jus keeps jumpin over. But den, oh dat
mama, she putted anoder baby gate on top 'o da odder blocker ting and
now I can't jump over anymores!!!!!! I'll show her dough, I'll dig my
way out! Mama sayd I can dig til da cows come home and I will never dig
out. I din't know da cows went away. I din't know we gotted cows. What
be a cow, anyway?!

I has to go, i'm tired from all dat diggin. Mama must be tired too from
sayin my name over and over, Cody, no, Cody, no dig, Cody no!! What is
dat word "no"? I don't know da meaning of "no" oh I does sumtimes an
I wants to listen. Mama calls me her good little man wen I listens!
Wat she don't know is I pretty much do what I wanna do anyway but
sumtimes I just let her tink dat she be da boss 'o me!! Hee hee!!!!

Gud nite everbodies!

Cody