Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:13:03 -0800
Hello evwyone.  Ma name is Chessie.  I iz da new spokes weasel for
Sometin Up Ma Sweeve Ferret Wescue.  As u may know, our beloved Jasper
spokes weezil passed on a few months ago and I has been ewected to take
his place.

I wanted to talk to u weezil people about dis awesome afghan dat is
gettin raffled off.  It is soooooooooo boootiful dat we has talked momma
into acceptin kisses to buy some waffle tickets.....we thought it wuz
only fair dat we weeeezils get to participates...it looks so warm &
cuddly and would go vewwwwwwwwy nicely in our house and would fit a gweat
big dog pile of us weeeeeezills....so....I thought it only fair to let
ya all know dat we plan on givin momma lotsa kisses so we can get in on
da raffle.....da competitition will be gettin pretty tough...but if you
wantz to buy tickets, you can find out all about da raffle by checkin out
our wonderful website (also by Mrs. Kat Parsons) boy iz dat lady talented
or what?

  http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html

Chessie: Momma, how many tickets do weezil french kisses get?
Kim: Easy Chessie, there are laws in MD against that kinda stuff.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
A 501c3 Non Profit No Kill Shelter and Sanctuary