From:
Heather Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 04:42:18 -0700
Hi I have a question.  My new ferret Leroy is very underweight he weighs
about 1 and 3 quarter pounds.  I have been giving him pediatric stat which
is mostly fat and a very high calery wet cat food in with his regular duck
soup.  For a while he wouldn't eat period and I was having to force feed him
then he starting eating on his own again.  Well he is slowing down again
except he is eating some but I can't get him to eat anything other than
authority cat food that I give my two cats.  If I try to pick it up there
id\s no telling when or if he will eat by himself again.  I can't afford to
not let him eat it because he is so thin.  He is 4 yrs old so I really don't
know what to do.  If anyone has any suddjestion please e-mail me.  I have
been going throuhg this for about a month.  Any advise would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Heather