Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:51:51 -0500
Hi All

It is with great pleasure to say we just bought a house with carpeting
only in one room! ...but the rest of the house is laminate wood
flooring. I have no idea what kind of cleaners or anything I can use on
it and still make it safe for my 4 ferrets. I checked the web and have
found a lot of contradictory information....you can seal the floors...
you can't seal the floors... you cant get the floors wet... the floors
may only be cleaned with special products... Maybe you see my dilemma.
I do not know what brand of laminate flooring it is but it is made to
look like wood. If anyone has any advice, Please share! I would not be
so worried but one of our ferrets has a knack of just peeing wherever
he wants sometimes and much of the time I don't find it until it has
soaked in a bit. Also, is there anything I need to be worried about
with laminate flooring and ferrets?

Anyone with advice may reply to me personally or the list. Thanks a
BUNCH!

Pam and the Fantastic Four (Ralph, Unit, Bernie, and Happy)