From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 12:49:32 -0400
Ashling would set out to conquer the world.  Empire, here she comes.
Alexander the Great, Elizabeth the First, and Ghengias (sp?) Khan
would have nothing on her.

Seven of Six would set out to conquer Ashling while writing a dictionary.

Glueball would man the kissing booths at every state fair.  It's her
greatest day-dream...

Wait, they just about do that already... Perhaps not the dictionary but
she's got quite a vocabulary...

Meeteetse would dispense feel-good advice to all the young, confused, and
love-lorn.  Her column would be greatly adored.

Warp would portray a truck driver in stomach medication commercials.  (You
should see her practise in her top-opening tube-hammock with one elbow
hanging over the side.)

Scooter would be a food critic with a television show and spend all his
extra cash on massages.

Jumpstart would be a shy, behind the scenes sports figure, able to do it
all but not wanting to be in the limelight.

Another thing I'd do if I were a ferret would be to not worry about the
mess around here because humans have lousy senses of order.  It's a bad
housekeepers fondest dream.