From:
Joe Chevere <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:43:23 -0400
Chicago is ridiculous!  I just read the list (a six-page copy sent to
Animal Kingdom pet store) of proposed banned animals.  I think the only
thing that was not named was the gold fish.  Chicago has a history of
coming up with silly, unenforceable ordnances.  Let's face it, we may
have the best city council that money can buy, but some of those
aldermen/women are just plain dumb.  Those who live here know what I
mean.  Once again, CIty Hall is going to punish us law-abiding citizens
because of a few idiots.  I lived near Seattle for 17 years before coming
back to my hometown of Chicago.  I'm seriously thinking of moving back to
Western Washington.

Joe
Lil' Girl "I wanna go home!"
Calvin "I wanna go to Wrigley Field.  I found the perfect corner in left
field!"

Phred, Timon and Hobbes waiting at the Bridge.