From:
Molly Kolecki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 18:20:31 EDT
Hello everyone!!  Today I was getting ready to go to work and a woman for
the Human Society called me.  She said that they had a female ferret there
that needed a home SOON.  I took that as if she didn't have a home, they
were gonna put her to sleep.  Well I didn't want that to happen so went
over there and picked the little girl up.  She is such a cutie but she was
abused so she is a little nervous.  Anyway, I have never had a female
ferret before so I don't know if they are different than males.  Her rear
seems to be swollen and her tail sticks straight up in the air.  She walks
really funny and her butt seems to almost go sideways when she walks.  Is
she in heat or is that even possible since she is a marshall ferret and
she has the tattoos meaning she has been fixed.  Someone help me out
because it worries me that something is wrong.  Thanks!!!

Molly and her boys Chewey, Rambo and the baby
with new girly Minnie (I told her she should date Chewey.  He is the most
handsome and sweetest!) :)