From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:31:10 -0800
Hello Ferrety Humans.  I hope that you had a joyous Easter Celebration
and a lovely Spring weekend!

I hope that while you were celebrating this beautiful day with your loved
ones that you stopped and sent up a prayer of hope and blessing for the
28 little ones that are being rescued by The Ferret Aid Society.  Please
remember them in your thoughts and prayers as they are probably scared
and will need lots of love to make this adjustment.  Also remember in
your prayers and thoughts the good humans who have brought this rescue
about.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.