From:
Dawn Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 07:52:24 EDT
I haven't really wanted to post too much because it is an off topic
subject :o)  I volunteer every month with a wonderful group of people
through one of our local shelters (Dakin Animal Shelter, Leverett, MA) to
trap, neuter and release feral cats.  We don't charge for what we do but
rely heavily on volunteers and donations.  We are in our second year and
have spayed/neutered over 1,000 cats!  These programs are becoming very
popular and may likely be cropping up in an area near you without you
even knowing.  Now back to the ferrets!!

Dawn
Keegan, Spaz, Gabby, Farina, Pikachu, Mowgli, Fury, Janeway, Picard,
Sisco, Bandi and Peekaboo
Missing Stormy and Ivy Doe