From:
Dave Les <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 08:44:00 -0400
It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that people realize the policy maker in this case
is Dr. Mary Grace Stobierski DVM, MPH
Disease Surveillance Section / DCD /BIDC
Michigan Department of Community Health
3500 N. Logan
Lansing, MI 48909
(517)335-8165,
FAX (517)335-8121,
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Her boss is Dr. Hall but I wouldn't waste my time on him.  His testimony in
court clearly showed that he is an example of the 'peter principle' and has
little, if any, clout.  The director of the Michigan Department of Community
Health is:
James Haveman
3423 N. Logan
Lansing, MI 48909

Contacting Haveman is likely to get you a response from Dr. David R.
Johnson, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Executive.  He is a MASTER in political
rhetoric and has a lonnnnng form letter explaining why it is inappropriate
to question Stobierski's ability to serve the public.  KEEP AFTER HAVEMAN!!!
He must be made to realize that Stobierski (her perjured testominy in Kodo's
case is a matter of public record) will continue to embarrass his
department.  If he feels enough heat, he will react.  GET THE MEDIA
INVOLVED!!!  If Haveman has to keep answering their questions he will soon
get the point.  I have been after Stobierski for over a year but I am just
one voice in the wind.  Burns, while an evil person, is only one of the
soldiers.  STOBIERSKI SETS THE POLICY!!!  And while Burns is evil,
Stobierski makes her look like Mother Thereasa!  Please feel free to contact
me or Deb if you need more info.

Dave Les
Chairman
GLFA Rabies Committee