From:
"Thomas J. Balevre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 20:56:37 -0400
Hi everyone, I know it's been a long time since I posted anything but have
been very busy.  Sometimes it's hard just having the time to read the FML.
Anyway, I'm still here.

Our fuzzies Gizmo, Angel & Muffin are fine.  Muffin is a handful sometimes.
We've had her since early March and when we first got her she was about 8
wks old.  So she's still pretty young and a real brat!  But they all get
along fine together.  We miss our Snoopers who passed over the Bridge back
in February, but having the other three has certainly helped quite a bit.
My heartfelt condolences to all of you who have lost your fuzzies.

I thought I would share a cute Thought for the Day which was published in
our daily bulletin at work.  It's called "The Jargon Jungle" and goes like
this:

"CPU": Central Propulsion Unit.  The CPU is the computer's engine.  It
consists of a hard drive, an interface card, and a tiny spinning wheel
that's powered by a running rodent - a gerbil if the machine is a 286, a
ferret if it's a 386, and a ferret on speed if it's a 486.

Fuzzy Hugs to All,

Audrey and The Three Musketeers:
Gizmo ("I love Angel but that Muffin is a brat")
Angel ("Ditto, I love Gizmo but get rid of Muffin")
Muffin ("I'm so adorable I can't believe they think I'm a brat")