Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 1995 23:47:34 -0600
  Sid's favorite toy, by far, is a tennis ball.  He loves it so much!  It
is great to watch him bounce around with a ball that is larger than his head!

  He carries with much ease.  However, I don't let him have it all the
time.  I am nervous that he might start eating the thread-like coating.

  Has anyone ever taught a ferret to fetch?  I have a small kitchen (one
that is more like a hall way), and Sid's hide-out is in the kitchen
drawers.  (He has claimed the towel drawer as his official bedroom)

  I shut the doors to the bathroom and bedroom, so there is only one way
out of the kitchen.  I then 'throw' the ball down to the closed doors.
Sid chases it, and runs back to his hide-out.  Off course, I sit by his
hide-out, and take it from him when he trys to get into the hide-out.

  The game ends when I get tired of throwing, or Sid slam dunks the
tennis ball into his bowl of water!  :*>

-Jeff