From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:12:09 -0400
Hello fellow ferrents:-)

First, thank you all so much taking the time to not only look but also
email and let me know the FN cage appears to be patent pending.

BUT NOW and ever so much more important and is the million dollar
question.....PRIOR to the Ferret Nation cage,....Has ANYONE ever seen
a wire cage that had a complete floor level to be positioned somewhere
in the cage above the actual floor? Now I know SuperPet has designed
panels that fit together to form a full floor but it is a solid floor
level I am interested in.

Again, thank you for any help you can give me....it really is very
important.

Hoping your lives are full of reasons to dook and weasel war dance!!!!!
Hugs from

--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair