From:
Katie Reardon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 22:34:04 EST
hi,
i'm new to this and only joined a few days ago.  I was given a ferret by a
friend when he didn't have time to care for him anymore.  I live in Grand
Junction, CO and am looking for another ferret to play play with fuzzy...
there are no shelters around here, only pet stores, does anyone else live
in this area that has ferrets and could give me ides on where to get
another or anyone around this area that needs to give their ferrets to
another loving home?  please e-mail me with any responses.

~*Katie*~
Fuzzy