From:
Kelly Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 12:45:16 -0400
Look here is my 2 cents.  I noticed that when someone donates to a ferret
tragedy that someone always has to mention or say the person getting the
donations used it for themselves and not the ferrets.  We do not know one
way or the other for sure but I would bet it went towards the ferrets and
not the person.  So I must agree with those who say get the facts before
you start making accusations otherwise you are just sarting rumours and
that doesn't make for a good quality in a person or conversation.

Kelly Ferret Mum to 4.
--
 The fastest way to respond to this message is through the ICQ Network.A
 message sent this way will go directly to my screen.