From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - FERRET BUSINESS of GA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 22:38:55 -0400
I'm happy to report that one of the lost ferrets I posted about yesterday
has been found by their owners.

>Lost - Saturday 5/15 around Arnold Mill & Trickum in Woodstock, GA
>2 y/o sable male, has white patches on throat & chest
>Contact:  Candice 770-591-1352 h / 770-516-8314 w (off Mon)

As it turns out, the ferret had been across the street for the past 3 days.
He walked right in as if it was his house.  The neighbor had every
intention of keeping him regardless of the signs they'd seen (their little
boy blurted out that they had seen the signs).  Luckily, a friend of this
neighbor felt so bad for the people who lost their ferret & had put so much
effort into finding him, that he called them.  They went to their
neighbor's house & when they confronted him he surrendered the little guy.
It just goes to show you, that sometimes when they disappear w/out a trace,
they've been picked up & cared for.  Let there always be a glimmer of hope.

Juliana  (770) 984-1417 <[log in to unmask]>
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
(fer'it=`biz'nis)  n. 1 Ferret foster care & adoption.
 2 Info about ferret care & ownership.  3 What a ferret does.
 4 A collection of ferrets.             5 A direct result of ferret math.
/That's BUSINESS as in a bunch of ferrets folks./