From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:07:37 -0500
We would like to thank everyone who placed bids on the sculptures and
ornaments donated to help The Ferret Aid Society babies.  The total of
all 3 auctions was $76.50 and we would like to especially thank Melissa,
Lori and Pat for their generous winning bids.  As soon as all money has
arrived, it will be sent to the shelter.  Thank you all again.

I have just completed 3 sculptures and they are now on Ebay.  You may
view them by going to these links, as well as some new Mini Ferret
Ornaments.  Thank you.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7113311934
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7113318871
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7113315800
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7111930503
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7111955999
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7111959475
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7111960937

Our sincerest condolences to all of you who have recently lost a fuzzy or
have in the past.  Our hearts are with you.

Eleanor, Donald and the 9 fuzzies, missing Sarah and Cooper J