Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 18:33:02 -0400
Hi to all!!!

Hey - we just recently, had a native american "The Gathering of The
Nations" here in Albuqueque New Mexico. Unfortunately for me, I was in
San Diego when it occurred. I was bummed out because I missed it and I
had an "ephinany" that I'd like to run by anyone local here. How bout
we have a "Gathering of The Ferret Nations"? I'd love to put together
a delightful "gathering" of our ferrets and the people they own, here
in ABQ. I am not sure how many folks would like to get in on it, but
I sure would love to get some feedback from everyone. I was thinking
just kind of an informal "picnic" if you will. Anyone that wants
to come, could come - bring a dish to pass, and we could maybe do
hotdogs/hamburgers, etc. I'd like to keep it simple - and just "get to
know" each other, and each other's ferrets. Nothing formal, etc. We
could trade secrets about our furries, and maybe throw together a few
games. So if anyone is interested, I would volunteer to "host" the
picnic either at my home, or Mira Posa park. If your interested, then
let me know! For those of you who live outstate, but close by, and
wouldn't mind the drive to The Land of Enchantment, consider yourself
invited too! Ok - now tips anyone?

Kim and Her Army of Idiots
*Missing Helena*

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what
I want.....