From:
Johnny Rotten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 14:48:45 -0700
Hey Johnny Rotten ferret here.

Man, have I been having fun lately! Mom started working from home last
week which means ALL DAY I can be out running around and wreaking
havoc. I've put my attack on the mouse into overdrive. And now it's
even better with the new desk setup cuz not only do I steal the mouse
but in getting up there I kick this thingy off the top of Mom's PC
and big surprise to her - no keyboard, no printers, no fax - HA I can
disconnect EVERYTHING in one swipe of my paw!! I RULE!!!!!

Yesterday I was a really good ferret and instead of pooping on the desk
I pooped on this paper she left there for me. Afterwards she called me
a little bastard". I'm not sure what that means but I know she was
thanking me for not going on the desk!

I also like to attack Percy cat when she's on the phone with clients.
Nothing like making Percy go "ROWR!!!!!!" with a swift bite to the back
of a leg!! She ignores me and stares at her monitor so sometimes I go
to the bookcase and pull all the books out of the bottom shelf and
then give her a NYAH!" look and run off. Since she called me a "little
bastard" when I did this the last time maybe it's not really as
complimentary as I first thought?

Gotta run - she left the mouse unattended - let's see where I can
stash it this time!!

- Johnny Rotten