From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:35:10 -0800
My ferrets are completely loony!  They have a long polar fleece tunnel that
they like to sleep in.  For quite some time now, they've been in the habit
of stashing Totally Ferret inside the tunnel so that they can eat in bed.
But recently they've decided that that's not enough... they should be able
to DRINK in bed as well!  While they are inside the tunnel, they will inch
the tunnel over to their water bowl and then stick their noses into the
bowl.  From the human perspective, it looks like a big green blob oozing
itself over to the dish and then sticking its tentacles in.  Can they
really drink that way?!?!  I think it's time to put a stop to this
nonsense.  When I got home this evening, I found their water dish bone
dry and a section of their polar fleece tunnel sopping wet!

Hugs to all the fuzzies,
Julie and the little crazies (Delta, Ginger, Pepper)