From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:23:00 -0400
I know it might be a lot to ask since so many ferrets on the Giving
Tree are already taken but it would be great if in future years, maybe
after the ferrets are taken and the stocking put on their picture,
leave the link to their information up. Although I end up crying (yeah,
I'm a pansy, lol) I do like to go and read about the ferrets and their
situations. Even the ones that are taken.

I don't really pick just one ferret off the Giving Tree, but I try and
select a number of shelters and put a package together for everyone at
the shelter to enjoy.

~Tammy