From:
R & T Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:27:36 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to write to tell you that ferret math has struck once again.
The best part, however, is this time it was my husband that couldn't pass
them up.  Here's what happened: We went to the petstore to buy litter,
food, and hairball stuff (don't you hate when you run out of everything at
once).  Anyway, there were these cute little boys in the store that my
husband fell in love with.  They are already 9 weeks and the other is 11
weeks.  My husband felt bad because they were older and still in the
petstore and all the babies were sold and they were the only two left.
So needless to say, we now have two little boys, actually they're not that
little.  So my once five ferrets have multiplied to seven.

Also over the weekend, the vet's office called me asking if I would talk to
a man who wanted to get a ferret and had lots of questions.  They said they
were originally calling to confirm Sequoia's appointment.  So I called the
man and we talked for awhile.  I told him to take my phone # in case they
had anymore questions.  He called the next day, asking about litterbox
training, they went and got one the day I spoke to him.  He said he's had
one success, so far.  If only I could get my new ones to figure it out.  Oh
well....in time.

Dooks To All,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Seven

Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, Gizmo,=20
& two new boys (names yet to be decided)
and our fur angel Loki