From:
Sherry Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 22:57:46 -0400
Hello again, everyone, and thanks so much to all who replied to my
questions earlier.

Just wanted to let everyone know that after talking with our vet, they felt
comfortably sure it's conjuctivitis, and that an emergency trip wasn't
necessary, since he was eating and pooping fine, and still very active.  We
are scheduled to see her Monday afternoon.  We've been keeping a close eye
on him, and his eyes are both actually getting better, they were both open
and unirritated this morning.  But we'll go just to be sure, and to get his
second distemper anyways.

We bought a new water bottle with a much heavier, tighter metal holding
ring.  Quinn figured out about a half hour later that he couldn't get it
off, and gave up.  He still drinks regulary from it, so I don't think it
was a matter of not liking the source, maybe just knocking it off because
he could.

I wanted to say how much Sam's poem for the two poor fuzzies in Brookline
touched me, and how my prayers go out for their owner.  I don't think I
could have delt with that, myself.  And also how touched I was by Carol and
the two wet fuzzies, who are now happy and safe, and by the giving nature
of the fairy dookmother, and Meghan's happiness at getting the very special
kid.  I know how that is, because I talked a breeder into giving me Quinn
based on that special bond, despite the fact that she wanted to keep him
for breeding.  He was just the one, and I couldn't let go.

Happy dooking to all!
Sherry
Quinn ('Ok, what trouble can I get into now....here goes the food dish,
down the ramp, bump, bump, bump..')
Dessie ('Geez, why do I still have to go to the doctor?? I feel fine')