From:
Sid & Lami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 10:56:42 -0600
HI
This is us again.  Lami and Sid.  We've gotten into trouble lately.  Well,
not according to human standards.  Our real owner, ferretless in CA, said we
didn't like carrots.  Well, we our caretaker put these small orange logs in
our housing we just didn't know what it was.  Then Sunday morning, we saw
one of the others grabbing a piece and running to a secret place and
munching it.  Oh!  Its not a toy.  Maybe we ought to try a piece.  Hmmmm
hhmmm <chomp chomp> You know this orangie thing when sliced up to ferret
size, isn't bad at all.

Maybe we better try tasting stuff before we say no.  Lami says not good
idea.  He's trying to tell me everything we see isn't edible.  But gee it
never hurts to try.  We know all our caretakers plants are edible.  She cuts
and eats them.  Why not us?  <sigh> We can't get to them.

Sid -- Gotta play and run
Lami -- Gotta find a mate to cuddle with