From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 09:52:48 -0500
>Yes, this is good advice.  But we who read the posts also have a
>responsibility.  Whether the person gives lots of details or not,
>we should try to be kind.  I know, maybe it's human nature to
>automatically believe the worst about people.  But why would you

I couldn't have said it better myself - obviously, I didn't.  Thanks,
Karen.  This is just as important.

I want to clarify a minor point because of Karen's reply.  When I see
these posts without much detail, I can't help but speculate - privately.
I try to believe that the owner has good reasons and I refrain from
posting.  Many of us would do well to do the same.  Still, I can't help
but wonder what the real circumstance is.  Giving those details will not
only help prevent flames, but will also help prevent those "silent"
readers from worrying so much.

Roger
Digger, Bear, Fox and Sniffles