From:
Leka Weasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:40:27 -0400
Is tonight the big event? The wonderful bachelorette party? Yes it
is! BUT, today something else very SPECIAL is happening. Today is the
birthday of that weasel guy, TRAVIS LIVIERI! My host said she thinks
he is now in the BIG numbers, something about 4 and 0 - is that TRUE?
Is he 4 years old? What does it mean 4-0?

Since Mr. Travis is having his birthday today and we are having a
bachelorette party tonight, maybe he could come have some cake with us!
I understand that there is a BIG cake going to be there and that it is
ALWAYS comething special to have CAKE before you get married. (What's
so special about cake? Don't they let you eat cake after you get
married?) Man, this wedding stuff is wearing me out! And, since Rocky
Bobbles is wobbling around here looking for his tux, well, let me tell
you, this wedding can't come soon enough for me.

Hey, I know what to do! We can have a combination party! Let's invite
MR. TRAVIS and all the girl weasels (OK, ferrets and black-footies
can come too) to a BIG birthday party! We can have it just before the
bachelorrette party. And, since you already ordered a gift for Mr.
SuperTonks (he can come to Mr. Travis' party, but has to leave before
we start the bachelorette thingy) and Miss Issy, just bring a gift for
Mr. Travis.

He told me he would LOVE to have a special gift. He would LOVE for all
of us to adopt our very own black-footie
(http://prairiewildlife.org/adoptionredirect.htm). My host mom has
adopted Clover for her niece. I can't wait to meet her. I hope she gets
here before I have to leave. (What? Oh. Rocky Bobbles just told me that
she won't REALLY come live with me. <sigh> I am learning SO much about
ferrets while visiting here.)

ANYWAY, if you can't come to the party and want to send a card or a
gift anyway, you can send it to Mr. Travis at

Prairie Wildlife Research
PO Box 308
Wellington, CO  80549
970.897.2273

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MR. TRAVIS!! ::waving:: and blowing a BIG kiss! <mmmmph>

Leka, the Lovely
Did you see me in Portland?
June 22 - 24, 2007
International Ferret Symposium