From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 19:08:00 -0700
A little boy named Razzle came across the bridge very slowly and
reluctantly the other day.  He seemed very unsure of himself and kept
checking back over his shoulder.  I met him at the foot of the bridge
right next to the heather.  He smiled, and I gave him a nudge with my
nose.  I told him who I was, and that he had finally arrived at Rainbow
bridge.

We took a worn trail through the meadow, and he picked up the pace as we
trod along.  His eyes got brighter and brighter as we walked.  He finally
stopped looking back once I helped make him feel at home here.  I showed
him all of the wonderful sites.  And he was partial to the big soup bowl.
I told him that he had eternity to sip all he wants out of it.  He didn't
stay there long because he wanted to continue our talk.  And as we spoke,
his eyes grew brighter and then began to twinkle.  His fur began to
sparkle.  You see ... he was talking about his mommy.  And the more he
spoke about her, the more he began to glow and become part of everything
here.  He is our little ray of sunshine in the day and our little twinkle
of light in the night time.  He loves to take long walks and to talk to
everyone about his mommy.  We all take turns listening.

I hope that whenever his mommy sees the light, she'll think of her
Razzle and his little sould that dazzles us still.

Sandee