From:
fuzzybutts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:53:03 -0800
US ferrets have both skeletal and neurological systems, much like humans.
We also have teeth, the only difference is we have fur you have hair.  We
ferrets need hygenic care as you do.  Our ears need to be cleaned, so we
don't get no bacteria build-up.  We also get wax build-up, please check and
clean when needed.  I will scratch and shake my head when I have a problem.
Our teeth need cleaning to avoid decay/gum disease/plaque.  Per vet, US
ferrets fed kitten food may also get discolored teeth, a visit to a vet
please.  Don't forget I also require a manicure at least once a month.  We
ferrets don't like getting hooked up on material since we could physically
hurt ourselves.  Remember to get a good nail clipper and cut below the pink
area.  Also, no nail polish is needed.  Human men go bald because of either
heredity or genetics.  US ferrets shed our coats twice a year in the spring
and fall.  Please comb or brush us so we don't get hairballs in our
tummies.  This can cause a serious stomach problem.  Should you notice bald
spots appearing on my body this may show I have a medical problem.  A trip
to the vet for a diagnoses is a must.  As humans, we also get medical
problems.  We usually get liquid that taste like _ _ _ _ and you owners
expect us to take it then dook, NO WAY.  Your vet can advise you how to
give me iky stuff.  We ferrets will keep in touch with more of our
thoughts.  For now, it's nap time.  Hate being alone, I need someone to
cuddle up with.

Fuzzybutts