From:
Beth Comarow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 19:38:33 EST
Great news about the little Houston ferret who was thrown out of her house
and abandoned when her unclipped nails scratched someone.  The emails from
the woman - whose name is Sunday - who found the ferret say it all.  (She
had originally posted a on the aol Ferret Rescue board.)   But first, as
usual, the ferret community jumped in with offers of help, including Sandy
([log in to unmask]), a personal friend who was ready to jump in her car
and drive for several hours.  We were concerned that the ferret might be
left outside, unprotected, all night.  Kelly ([log in to unmask]) did her
typical caring and gentle education to explain the dangers.  Of course
there were other people, some I don't know about.  But enough - here's
what happened.  Oh, and welcome to the ferret community, Sunday.  Beth

 Subj:   Excellent News on Texas Ferrett