From:
"<Lisa> <Williams>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 14:07:39 EDT
I was wondering if cat treats are OK as ferret treats.  To be exact,
whisker lickins tarter control treats.  They seem to like the ones my
cats leave behind.  I feed my ferrets a great mixture of food (Superior
Choice, ZuPreem, Sheppard & Greene, and Iams), but looking into more
treat options.  I refuse to give them fruits.  No raisins (yes I'm evil).
I give them Totally Ferret Treat and Rosie's reward treats (like beef
jerky).

Lisa and my fabulous five

Check out SOS's new website address:
http://www.supportourshelters.org
Every donation helps... even ONE dollar.  So send a dollar to SOS or your
local shelter today :  ).

I'm also a proud member of SOS and Kouri's Fan Club!

Sign up for www.igive.com using the link below and support ferret shelters
or other causes for free when you shop through them online:
http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=243908&causeid=7866
If you use the above link please shop within 45 days of signing up so my
cause gets an extra $1.