From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 13:53:02 -0500
Hi All,

I hope you and your fuzzies all had a great Thanksgiving.  I will be
heading home to Boston from Phoenix on Dec. 21st and returning on Jan.
2nd.  Unfortunately I won't be able to take my fuzzies with me.  Is there
anybody out there that would be interested in sitting for me while I'm
gone?  I would happily do an exchange with someone who also might be
headed out of town at some future date.  Or I would be willing to pay
someone to watch them.  It wouldn't be a lot as I am a college student
but we could work something out.

I have three ferrets; CJ, Cindy and Petey.  Here is the tough part: Petey
tends to nip a bit.  The other two are complete angels, and all three have
had their shots.  If anyone would be interested in watching my babies for
me during that time, please email me at:
or if you know of a place that might take them in as borders in the
greater Phoenix area, please let me know.

Thanks so much!
Jennifer, CJ, Cindy, & Petey