From:
Mcmatty100 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 1998 16:36:28 EDT
I live on Long Island New York and i have 2 really great ferrets My parents
are making me get rid of them because of the smell-my dad is allergic to
dogs and cats but we thought ferrets would be alright, well it turned out
that after a year of loving them they decided that he WAS allergic to them

I need to sell them-they want some money back-and i thought that if you knew
anyone in the New York area that was looking for 2 nip/pottie trained
ferrets who are great with children and a huge cage for like $175 (100 for
just the ferrets)you could tell them about little old frank and qtip