From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2012 13:00:49 -0400
Almost every ferret I ever had would discover the bed spread I have
which is a bit like short fur and fairly heavy. But it makes an
extremely comfortable place for a fuzz butt to get under and curl
up in. Byte-me and Nibble-ed started the 'warm lump' under the bed
spread more than a decade ago and I really enjoy having those aminals
there as I sleep.

Today I found that Jeep had found that option all on his own. I went
into the bedroom and this 'lump' was moving up and down under that bed
spread so I let it be. About an hour later I went back and there was
Jeep, laying on his back with his head on the pillow like a miniature
person snoozing. He moved before I got a photo of it but was totally
awesome to see. Would be great to share that moment with others for
sure. Think I will give him a shot of all night 'out' time tonight as
see how that goes. As long as I don't wake up with one of those odd
tootsie rolls curled up on my forehead things will be ok.

I haven't had a kit ferret here for more than a decade but for sure
Jeep didn't remain a kit for very long. His weight has nearly tripled
in the month he has been here so I can assume he is doing first rate.
He makes me madder than anything but in those same instants I grow a
big smile where he is just a ferret doing what a ferret does.

Gordon and Jeep

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL