From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 13:19:07 -0700
Hi,

Although I only have two ferts, you'd think I have moreby all the names
they each posess.  Here goes:

Bentley (silver mitt): Boo, Bentley Boo, Cutie, Bad boy (he is true to
this name!), Sweets, don't remember any more . . .  and onto the next.

Cinnamon (Cinnamon): Shananigins (who KNOWS where I came up with this
one!), Cini-Mini, Sweetie, Shy-baby, and Noodles (which I should have
truly named her this because she is long and slender like a noodle!) and
more I'm sure!

Anyway, that's my input.  I hope to see many ferret owners at the Ferret
Frolic at Andrew Hayden Park (Ottawa) this weekend!  WOO HOO!  And some
(maybe) good news for nearby residents .  .  .  There is the possibility
that the Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa will be hosting another Ferret
Frolic in the Fall ontop of the Spring Ferret Association Ferret Frolic.
YAY!  More the better right!?!

Lisa