From:
Melissa Dickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 11:52:56 -0700
Lisette, please know that you and Bisquit are in my prayers.

Thank you, Zoo, for the update, and I am soooo glad that Bisquit is
doing better. Poor guy.

Lisette, my six ferrets are all very curious about the washing machine
as well, and I've had nightmares in which I've accidentally let one
in or thrown someone in with the wash. They're fascinated with the
dishwasher as well. I am so so sorry that you had to go through this,
and I hope you'll be okay. I can tell you love Bisquit dearly and I
hope you both get through this.

All my best for you both,
Melissa