From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 12:04:58 -0400
Hello, folxes!

Strange question here.  I have a fuzzbutt with an *almost* naked tail.  Her
tail was completely bare except for a tuft at the very tip.  It started
growing back, but then stopped again.  After using a magnifying glass, I
found that there are a large number of almost microscopic black dots all
over her tail.  From the info I've been able to obtain, this may indicate
that she has ear mites on her tail (her ears appear to be clean, as are
the ears of all the others).  The strange question is...can I use the same
stuff that I used to kill the mites in her ears...on her tail?  It is a
fluid cream with lanoline and is white in color (looks like typewriter
correction fluid).  If I can use this cream, how do I apply it effectively.
Also, how do I keep the ferrets from licking her tail (they'll lick
anything, just to be goof balls)?  How often should I apply it?  Should I
wash her tail first?  If I should wash it, what should I use?  Should I
be using something to dissolve the build-up (the spots) so that I can get
at the mites?  What stocks should I invest in?  What brand of gasoline
gives the best milage?  And finally, what brand of ham seems to cook the
best? :):):)   Please post replies here, so that others may share the
information.

Todd and the (What?  What are those questions for?)  Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"