Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 22:55:59 EDT
Salute! <I see comrades in the monitor.>

Lt. Chubhawah (recruit now 3yo)
Sgt. Chunky (recruit now 5yo)
Private Dori (recruit now 4yo)

We are reporting in on our activities in NC.

MOM (Mastermind of Mush) is wanting to let the FLO (Ferret Liberation
Organization) know of what is going on in NC.

Well, we don't know anything.  (MOM is blonde.)

Our compound has been attacked recently by AWOL soldiers.  (Really, only
two, one found, but not the other.)  Headquarters wants all FLO outlooks
to remind to 'squeak toy' train your members.

Lt. Chub will be going to the VA, i.e., the vet, in October for the
common Adrenal Gland Tumor surgery.  He did have a melatonin implant
in August.  Private Dori is not a happy camper.  She has been a loyal
soldier.  Sgt. Chunky couldn't care less.  Lack of emotion and regard
to personal life is running rampant here.  The local KAOS (canines) and
CATS group are of no help.

If any other FLO members want to send info to this squadron, please
do so.

Our thoughts go out to Miss Maggie Downs.  She was a great FLO nurse.

MOM (Shari)

Check these NC web sites:

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, NC
www.FerretGuardian.org