From:
Meredith Magrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 22:56:58 -0400
Hello FML readers.  I have a huge problem and need help ASAP.  I recently
left my fuzzies in the care of neighbors while getting married and
honeymooning (about a month).  While the fuzzies are fine, there is an area
of my hard-wood floor that was unfortunately used as a litterbox (even
though the litterbox was RIGHT THERE).  Anyway, I removed all of the poop
and washed the floor with soap and water and Lysol, but it REEKS!  I guess
the little weasels were mad at me for leaving them for so long.  If anyone
knows of a way to make my room smell normal, I'd appreciate it so much.
Speaking of weasels, I spent part of my honeymoon in Hawaii and there are
wild weasels there!  I thought they were adorable because they look so much
like my Elmo and SJ.  The locals are less than pleased because the weasels
eat bird eggs.  Oh well.

Thanks for any advice!

meri