Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 12:15:26 -0500
Well I decided to put something up for auction on eBay I never thought
I would part with.  But if I can sell it, my ferrets would be set for
awhile.  The extra funds are always needed with these guys.  This is a
bit pricey but darn well worth it.  Please take a second to look at this
auction and then if you know of anyone interested pass the word.  I am
keeping my fingers crossed on this one and hoping someone out there has
a keen eye for quality and the $$$ to back it up:-)

Diane

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2635734975