From:
Another Ferret Mom & Dad via Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 23:28:32 -0400
We would like to extend our thanks to all of those who sent us sympathy
cards for our lose of Jill.  Thank you very much as your kindness during
our sorrow is much appreciated.

Thank you for the numerous email giving us your list of neat one on one
games that you play with your fuzz butts, it's really interesting how we
all have our own little games, the ones that were emailed to me were good,
some different, but our fuzz butts had a blast.

To update you on Jacks tail with the blackheads, I've been washing it daily
with an antibacterial soap and then before bed using the stridex pad and
it's made such an improvement, looks much better.  He doesn't seem to mind
when I use the stridex on him, but afterwards he bounces around like a nut,
I've nick named him Tigger as he's bouncy, pouncey, full of fun fun fun
after it's done, he's my baby!

Have a gr-8 day and give your fuzz butts a hug.
      From: Another Ferret Mom & Dad